Monday, February 16, 2009

Love

Some people say "Love is not something easy to share". The reason is, sometimes when people are in love, they are hurt or they are misunderstood. Those fact are good reasons for some people who do not want to engaged their life with someone else. Those persons pretend that things will soon become bad, so they do not want have any relationship. I think every man and woman should try to find a reason to live his or her life with love and happiness. I mean, a good reason to leave their bed early to go working, not exactly to earn money, to buy a big house, and to have wonderful vacation, but to earn enough to take care of his or her family. Then, before deciding to ask someone to be your boyfriend, girlfriend, fiancée, I think there are a lot of information a man or a girl should have on the person they are dating. Because marriage is something honorable, everyone should think twice before getting married. The information about your boyfriend or girlfriend are very important, but people still have to focus on more important things than appearance. I do not mean that you should not marry an handsome men or a beautiful girl. The person you want to marry to should have some quality, and you should have criteria to choose someone who you will share your life with. I think people should search for example sincerity, humility, hardworking, wisdom as quality, more than superficial stuff. When you decide to share your life with someone who is sincere, you do not have to be worry about what people could say or will say.Humility is one of the quality that make people very different and solves a lot of misunderstanding between husband and wife, because most of most time is caused by misunderstanding. Nowadays,no nobody wants to provide the everything in a family,an hardworking person is important to contribute in the family's needs.Also,if you are Christian you cannot decide to marry a pagan. Or if do not like people who smoke, to date someone who smoke, because he is handsome or she is beautiful. Love is important, because when someone is in love he or she can hope, even there is distance that separate each other. Without love, life seems nonsense. As far as I am concerned, I am in love with a girl in my country. Because, there are distance between us, we usually talk once or twice a day, specially on this day. I think my love and I are very lucky to meet each other and to share our love.

1 comment:

  1. So...if you were in the same country you would talk more than once or twice a day...! Wow!
    That's a lot!
    (I pity the man who may eventually marry me, I'm very independent!)

    ReplyDelete